Arranging landscape design in front of the house is a rather complicated task. After all, it is required to beautifully draw up a rather small piece of land - to plant beautiful shrubs and flowers on it, perhaps to make a fence of metal or a wooden fence. Here, what design of the site near the house you choose. Before you begin, make a plan. It will help determine the style of the composition, pick flowers for planting in the front garden.
The design of the site in front of the house may include dividing it into zones. Without a plan, decorating the territory with your own hands will be difficult. You can miscalculate, in the end it turns out that there was not enough money for everything conceived or part of the effort was wasted.
Wanting to decorate a small area, do not forget about the main rule: do not plant large trees, shrubs, constructions - do not set.
- In this situation, you do not need to build buildings or any other massive structures. Erection of light structures is allowed. Any building will hide a hedge or shrubs. Do not place buildings very close to each other. It is recommended to alternate them with recreation areas, a gazebo, decorative elements.
- Tall trees. Refuse them the same way. These plants with a dense crown and roots can worsen the landscape in front of the house. Low trees that give tasty juicy fruits will look neater and more charming if they are planted separately in a small group.
- High blank fence. Do not do it. If the area is very small, a cell sensation may appear.
High fences, which are mentioned in the last paragraph, can spoil the appearance, and even the atmosphere of the site, upset the microclimate. This is explained by the fact that such a fence will disrupt air circulation. So, a small area is better to fence chain-link or low picket fence.
What does the plan include?
First of all, decide on the style of design. Thanks to this, you will save energy and money. Do not overdo it with anything. When drawing up a plan, you can use special computer programs, or just make a drawing. Indicate on it the location of the house and other buildings.
Mark the plan of the recreation area and barbecue. A number of computer programs make it possible to mark the proposed places for planting trees and shrubs. On the plan you can also indicate where the garden and flower beds will be.
The main directions of styles:
Regular. It provides for the main axis of the overall composition. Symmetrical fit create in relation to it. This style is ideal for large areas, although it is suitable for a small area too. The tracks in this case are made straight. Geometric shapes are strictly observed, whose choice depends on the configuration of the site. If it is elongated and long, it is advisable to arrange rectangular flower beds.
Natural or landscape style. It provides for more free placement of landings and all buildings. You can refuse direct tracks. With the help of this style, natural relief is played out, artificial depressions or elevations are created. In a small area, you can make a pond through which to throw a bridge. If you do not want to mess with the ground, you can make a flower garden by planting plants of different heights, shades and shapes.
Visually enlarged area
Visual increase in the territory is possible due to the installation of certain materials and forms. The main emphasis is placed on lines, smooth and smooth forms.
Do not make a direct garden path. When it winds between plants, the plot visually enlarges. The interspersing of decorative elements and floral arrangements will help in the venture.
Plant plants such that bloom for a long time, it is better if until late autumn. A small area is well decorated with a dry stream, a decorative well or a miniature pond.
Plants with light colors, for example, white or yellow, are used for visual augmentation. Cultures land in the far corners of the country house, not near the house. This technique will “lighten” the edges of the plot.
A few main rules:
- Consider the requirements for lightening such trees, flowers, and shrubs.
- Planting height increases from south to north. Low-growing specimens are planted on the south side, and tall trees on the north or northeast side.
- If the soil is poor, bring in fertile soil. Manure and compost will not fix the situation quickly, they will not saturate the soil with nutrients.
- Think about the color scheme in advance. Properly selected shades will visually increase the area.
- Do not pursue diversity. An abundance of shades is not always good. Choose one color scheme and place its variations in different corners of the plot. This will achieve harmony.
Ponds and small ponds can perform both decorative and practical functions. Water can be used for irrigation. Create and lakes. When arranging a pond, take care of the flora and fauna for it in advance. It may require special equipment to service it.
Water structures for the site:
- water Mill;
- circulating brook;
- cascade or waterfall.
Plants and flowers
Growing plants near a home requires constant attention; cash infusions may also be required. It is flowers and plants that fill the design with bright shades. You can arrange a small flower garden. At the same time, focus on one color scheme. When arranging, classic plants can be used, or you can make an alpine hill. In many ways, the choice determines the overall style.
Places for decoration and relaxation
The recreation area has a special place. In this case, all buildings should be practical. The style of the whole design is always taken into account.
More often erected:
- sheds for tools and equipment;
- tandoor with open kitchen.
To create coziness, decorative elements are used, for example, sculptures, patios, decorative fountains and flowerpots. A special place is the lighting, which helps to visually increase or decrease the area, to create just a fabulous atmosphere.
Decorative elements are almost always relevant, the main thing is to choose them correctly so that they emphasize the style and create a sense of harmony!