We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pilaf with mushrooms and champignons is a tasty and satisfying dish of the Eastern countries. The recipe for this rice dish is suitable not only for pilaf lovers who want to add something new and unusual to their menu, but also for fasting people and vegetarians. For those who have not previously cooked pilaf, recipes with photos at each stage of cooking will help.
How to cook pilaf with mushrooms
For the dish, you should choose hard rice cereals with a low starch content, such as Devzira, Basmati, Lazar, Indica and others. During the preparation of oriental food, the grain culture should be soaked in salted hot water with spices, depending on the preferences of the cook, since starch swells only at high temperatures, and rice grains absorb the maximum amount of liquid in the first half hour. If a starchy rice variety was chosen for pilaf, then it is worth replacing the water when it cools down and removing the starch from above.
Vegetables should be selected fresh, without rot, dents and mold. If carrots are included in the recipe, then they must be chopped into slices or medium-sized blocks, and in no case should you use a grater to chop it.
Champignons are also worth choosing unspoiled. Mushrooms can be fresh, dried or frozen. Dry mushrooms will need to be soaked in water and squeezed out before cooking, and frozen mushrooms are defrosted beforehand.
Attention! For cooking, it is recommended to use a cast iron cauldron, which must be closed with a wooden lid. The latter should only be raised when the recipe requires it.
To make pilaf even more saturated and juicy in taste, salt and pepper zirvak - broth for an oriental dish should only be in the middle of its cooking, and after removing it from the heat, the pilaf should be allowed to stand for about half an hour. If the zirvak becomes thick, you can improve the situation by raising the cooking temperature to destroy the paste.
Pilaf recipes with mushrooms champignons
Will help to cook pilaf with mushrooms step by step photo recipes.
The classic recipe for mushroom and rice pilaf
For a rice dish with mushrooms according to the classic recipe, you will need:
- rice - 820 g;
- carrots - 6 pcs.;
- onions - 4 pcs.;
- champignons - 700 g;
- vegetable oil - 77 ml;
- broth - 0.5 l;
- salt, spices - to taste.
- Onions, carrots and mushrooms are cut and fried in a pan.
- Rice groats are boiled until half cooked, and then added to vegetables and mushrooms. Broth is also added to the stewpan, spices and salt are added. The mass is extinguished for about 20 minutes or until the liquid has completely evaporated.
Pilaf with meat and mushrooms
For meat lovers, a recipe for a mushroom rice dish with meat is perfect, for which you need:
- mushrooms - 600 g;
- pork - 600 g;
- Parboiled rice - 1.8 cups;
- water - 3.6 cups;
- carrots - 1.5 pcs.;
- bow - 1 large head;
- garlic - 3-5 cloves;
- butter - 60 g;
- salt, seasoning - according to the preferences of the cook.
- It is necessary to chop and fry the mushrooms.
- Next, the onion and carrots are chopped. In a separate frying pan, first fry the onion until a slightly yellowish hue, and then add carrots to it. As the vegetables soften, add chopped pork to them and fry until tender. Hot water is added during cooking. Salt and pepper the contents of the pan.
- Pork with vegetables and mushrooms are mixed in a saucepan. Rice and water are added to them in a ratio of 1: 2.
Important! Stirring the mass is not required.
- In the middle of cooking, the pilaf is salted. The dish is kept on fire until the liquid evaporates.
- Garlic, spices and butter are added to the rice.
A fragrant, juicy and crumbly dish can be prepared using this recipe:
Lean pilaf with mushrooms mushrooms
For lean pilaf you will need:
- rice - 200 g;
- champignons - 350-400 g;
- onions - 0.5 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - for frying and baking;
- salt, spices - to taste.
- Cook the rice grits until they are half cooked.
- The mushrooms are cooked in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Champignons and rice porridge are thrown on a sieve. The chopped onion is sautéed until golden brown, then chopped mushrooms are added to it, kept on the stove for 2-3 minutes, salt and pepper according to the preferences of the cook.
- The onion-mushroom mixture is spread on the bottom of the pots, covered with rice porridge, and a small amount of vegetable oil is added. Cover the pots with a lid and cook in the oven for half an hour at 180 ºC.
Pilaf with mushrooms in a slow cooker
Multicooker owners can easily prepare lean pilaf in their kitchen assistant. For this you will need:
- mushrooms - 400 g;
- onions - 320 g;
- eggplant - 720 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 200 g;
- tomatoes - 400 g;
- rice - 480 g;
- boiling water - 400 ml;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- salt, spices - according to the preferences of the cook.
- Chop tomatoes, eggplants, mushrooms and onion and put the multicooker bowl in the "Fry" mode for 12-15 minutes.
- Soaked steamed rice is transferred to vegetables and mushrooms, spices and salt are added to the mass to taste, and 400 ml of boiling water is poured. The contents of the multicooker bowl are cooked in the "Rice" or "Pilaf" mode for 35 minutes.
This recipe is shown in detail in the video:
Lean pilaf with mushrooms, champignons and carrots
For pilaf without meat with mushrooms and carrots you will need:
- rice - 700 g;
- champignons - 1.75 kg;
- onions - 3.5 pcs.;
- carrots - 3.5 pcs.;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- salt, spices, bay leaf, garlic - to taste.
- Rice grains are poured with boiling water and covered with a lid.
- Mushrooms are coarsely chopped and fried in a small amount of sunflower oil.
- The onions are chopped and fried in a separate pan, and then the vegetable is transferred to another container, trying to leave the oil in the pan.
- Put chopped carrots into the pan after the turnip onions. The vegetable must be sautéed.
- Liquid is poured from the rice, seasonings are introduced into the contents of the container and mixed with fried vegetables and mushrooms. Garlic and bay leaves are placed on the bottom of the future pilaf.
- The mixture is poured with salted boiling water so that the liquid covers the rice porridge by 2-3 cm. The pilaf is boiled over low heat until the water evaporates completely. If the rice is not ready after that, then add more salted hot water and continue to keep on fire until evaporated. Put greens if desired before serving.
Pilaf recipe with chicken and mushrooms
To make a delicious mushroom rice dish with chicken, you need to prepare:
- chicken meat - 300 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- champignons - 200 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- rice - 200 g;
- water - 400 g;
- garlic - 3 - 4 cloves;
- spices, bay leaves, salt - according to preference.
- The chicken is cut into cubes and fried. Chopped champignons are added to the bird. After frying the mushrooms, put carrots cut into cubes and half rings of onions. The contents of the saucepan are fried until golden brown, and then the spices are added.
- Rice, garlic and bay leaf are added to the mixture of mushrooms and vegetables, and poured with water in a ratio of 1: 2 to cereals. The contents of the saucepan are stewed over low heat until the liquid evaporates. Garnish with herbs before serving.
Amazing recipe for an oriental dish:
Mushroom mushroom pilaf with seafood
Seafood lovers will love the recipe for mushroom pilaf with a seafood cocktail, for which you will need:
- rice - 1200 g;
- champignons - 600 g;
- seafood cocktail - 1200 g;
- green beans - 300 g;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- tomatoes - 6 pcs.;
- chili - 12 pieces;
- thyme - 6 branches;
- butter - 300 g;
- fish broth - 2.4 l;
- dry white wine - 6 glasses;
- lemon - 6 slices;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- salt, seasonings - to taste.
- Heat butter, vegetable oil and thyme in a frying pan. Next, add a seafood cocktail, lemon juice and wine, first this mass should be extinguished, and then fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Mushrooms and green beans are added to seafood, some time later rice is added, lightly fried with butter, not forgetting about constant stirring.
- After that, fish broth is poured into the pan and stewed over low heat.
- When the pilaf is almost ready, the contents of the container are seasoned with various spices, chili, and chopped tomato is added. The mixture is cooked for another 3-4 minutes over medium heat and set aside.
Pilaf from champignon mushrooms with dried fruits
To add something unusual to the menu, you can prepare a mushroom dish with dried fruits. It will require:
- rice - 3 cups;
- champignons - 800 g;
- prunes - 1 glass;
- carrots - 2 pcs.;
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- dry barberry - 20 g;
- pitted raisins - 1 cup;
- water - 6 glasses;
- paprika - 1 tsp;
- turmeric - 1 tsp;
- pepper - 1 tsp;
- cumin - 1 tsp;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- bay leaf - 6 pcs.
- Onions are chopped and fried in a cauldron until golden.
- Then carrots, sugar and salt are added to it. Add vegetable oil if necessary. The cauldron is closed with a lid and stewed over low heat.
- After 5-7 minutes, add chopped mushrooms to the vegetables. The cauldron should be again covered with a lid until the mushrooms are half ready.
- Then the mixture is seasoned with spices: turmeric, cumin, pepper, paprika. After the dried barberry is introduced, half of the prepared raisins, chopped prunes and washed rice are spread in layers, then the layers are repeated with the remaining dried fruits and cereals. The mass is salted and poured with water in a ratio of 1: 2 to cereals. The contents of the cauldron are stewed until tender. At the end of cooking, put a bay leaf and let the dish brew for a minute.
A detailed cooking process for such an unusual dish is shown in the video:
Calorie pilaf with mushrooms
The calorie content of rice dishes depends on the recipe for which it was prepared. For example, the energy value of lean pilaf with mushrooms usually does not exceed 150 kcal, and a recipe for rice dish with dried fruits can reach 300 kcal. Therefore, it is worth choosing a recipe for your calorie rate and preferences.
Pilaf with mushrooms and champignons is a delicious and satisfying dish that can please both fasting and vegetarians, and people with no dietary restrictions. A variety of recipes for this dish will help to bring something new, bright and interesting to a person's menu, and lean and dietary recipes will also help to maintain a figure.