The partitions of walnuts are considered a valuable product due to the high content of iodine, various vitamins (A, B, E, C, P), tannins, proteins, carbohydrates, acids. All these components, no doubt, have a beneficial effect on the functioning of all body systems. It is worth considering the medicinal properties of walnut partitions and contraindications to their use.
The healing properties of walnut partitions
The healing properties of the partitions are due to the rich content of elements that have a positive effect on individual organs and systems of a person. It is worth considering the main components that make up the chemical composition of the product.
- Potassium. Helps regulate water content in the body, increases the metabolic rate of carbohydrates and proteins. Decreases heart rate. Maintains the acid-base balance at the required level. Maintains the total content of substances in the blood. Promotes weight loss.
- Iodine. Participates in the processes of energy exchange, biological and chemical reactions, assimilation of many vitamins. Helps the body to develop properly, both physically and mentally. Like the previous element, it promotes the effective metabolism of nutrients in the body. Regulates body temperature. Increases the absorption of oxygen by various tissues.
Iodine increases brain activity, gives the body more energy, helps burn excess fat, and keeps hair, skin, nails and even teeth healthy.
- Magnesium. It is an integral part of all body tissues. Participates in cell formation, digestion, and brain function. Regulates energy metabolism, kidney function, digestion. Increases the efficiency of the heart and blood vessels, affects the tone and strength of the muscles. Stabilizes the nervous system.
- Carotene. Strengthens the immune system, significantly reduces the risk of infectious diseases. Helps remove substances from the body that are not involved in biological processes.
- A nicotinic acid. Serves for the regulation of cholesterol in the blood and tissues, maintains glucose levels, and resists free radical attacks. Participates in the production of hormones and tissue respiration.
The following positive properties of nut membranes are distinguished:
- increase the body's immunity;
- saturate the body with iodine;
- soothe in case of nervous disorders, stress, irritability, insomnia;
- improve heart function;
- create antiviral and antimicrobial protection;
- reduce blood sugar;
- improve the work of the digestive system;
- promote the resorption of tumors and cysts;
- have an antiseptic effect;
- reduce the presence of cholesterol in the blood, thereby improving the state of blood vessels and preventing the risk of atherosclerosis;
- reduce pain and relieve inflammation in various joint pains.
The product is effective for bowel disorders. A decoction from the membranes not only helps to stop diarrhea, but also removes toxins from the body, protects against dehydration. Walnut partitions are used in the treatment of various female diseases (hormonal disruptions, reproductive system disorders). With regular intake of infusion and decoctions, it relieves painful menstruation, mastitis, mastopathy, various neoplasms, and reduces the symptoms of menopause.
Important! Before starting treatment, a consultation with your doctor is required!
What walnut partitions help with
Walnut partitions are used in folk medicine for the following diseases:
- hormonal disorders of various kinds;
- male diseases (prostate adenoma, prostatitis, weak potency);
- respiratory tract diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, in some cases asthma);
- bowel diseases (diarrhea, colitis, helminths);
- female diseases (fibroma, myoma, mastopathy);
- colds (colds, flu, runny nose);
- diseases of bones and joints;
- disorders of the nervous system and mental disorders;
- endocrine system diseases;
- oncological diseases.
The healing properties of walnut partitions are achieved by preparing various decoctions and tinctures.
Walnut Septa for Thyroid Gland
It is a known fact that walnut shells are rich in iodine. Iodine deficiency in the body leads to various endocrine disorders. With a lack of iodine, the thyroid gland is disrupted, a person becomes more irritable, weak, and puberty slows down.
Important! To check for a deficiency in the body, the following test must be performed. Before going to bed, the heels are smeared with iodine. If the next morning iodine disappears or is barely visible, this indicates a deficiency in the body.
A decoction of walnut partitions with a thyroid gland is prepared as follows.
Take membranes and water in a ratio of 1: 4, place in a saucepan. Boil for 10 minutes, then filter. Take 20-30 ml before meals. The course of admission is from 1 week to a month.
Take a half-liter bottle, preferably dark, and fill it by a third with membranes. Pour everything with vodka, place in a dark place for 20 days. Then filter. Take 5 ml three times a day before meals.
Important! Every evening, do not forget to smear your feet with iodine to control saturation of the body. Prior consultation with a doctor is highly desirable.
Walnut partitions for joints
Tincture of walnut shells has been shown to be effective for joint pain, radiculitis.
Fill a half-liter container by a third with membranes and fill it 2/3 with vodka (double-distilled moonshine or alcohol diluted to 40%.). Put in a place protected from light for 15-20 days, filter.
Applied externally for rubbing into painful areas, as well as to increase efficiency, take 1 teaspoon orally half an hour before meals or on an empty stomach.
Cleaning of vessels with walnut partitions
For the normal functioning of the body, it is necessary to periodically clean the blood vessels. For these purposes, you can make a tincture of walnut partitions.
To do this, take a glass of ground partitions and pour half a liter of vodka. Insist for 2 weeks, filter. Take 15-20 drops, dissolved in a small amount of water three times a day for 14 days.
There is also a good recipe for relieving vascular spasms, as well as for normalizing blood pressure.
A glass of ground partitions is mixed with hawthorn tincture (diluted with water in a 4: 1 ratio, that is, 100 ml of cold purified water is needed for 400 ml of hawthorn). Insist for 7 days, then filter.
Take 3 times a day 30 - 40 minutes before meals (on an empty stomach) a single dose of 5 ml. The course of treatment is one and a half months.
Walnut partitions for men
Walnut membranes contain zinc and magnesium, minerals important for potency. They are part of the hormone (testosterone), increase sperm motility.
Due to the content of fatty acids, the permeability of the vessels is restored, and, as a result, the blood supply to the organs is improved.
For the treatment of prostatitis and adenoma, you can effectively use tinctures that contain useful substances from the partitions of walnuts.
Half a glass of partitions is poured with 250 ml of water. The partitions of walnuts are brewed and left for 20 minutes to infuse. Then it is filtered. The broth is taken 15 ml 3 times a day before meals. The required course of treatment is from 2 to 4 weeks.
To prepare another broth, pour ½ cup of partitions with hot boiled water and boil for 30 minutes. Then they insist for 8 hours in a place protected from the sun, filter. Take 15 ml three times a day half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Alcohol tincture from the partitions helps well in the treatment. For its preparation, 150 g of partitions are poured with 300 ml of vodka. Then it is kept for at least 3 weeks. Take 5-7 drops, diluted with a little water 2 times a day on an empty stomach.
Another effective recipe for alcohol tincture from partitions. Take 2 tablespoons of partitions, pour into a glass. Add enough vodka so that the membranes are completely covered and insist for a week. Take 2 drops per tablespoon of water 1-2 times a day before meals.
Important! To achieve effectiveness in the treatment of prostatitis, complex treatment with medicines, physiotherapy and traditional medicine is necessary.
Walnut partitions with menopause
The essence of the treatment of menopause with folk remedies is reduced to the normalization of hormonal balance. Symptoms are mitigated (irritability, depression, poor sleep). Partitions are considered an effective folk remedy for improving well-being.
To prepare the broth, take membranes from 5 walnuts, pour a glass of cold water. In the morning, boil for several minutes, filter well, add 1 tablespoon of honey (not desirable last year). They must drink on an empty stomach or not earlier than 30 - 40 minutes before meals.
Walnut membranes in diabetes mellitus
Medicinal tinctures and decoctions from walnut partitions, with regular use, reduce blood sugar levels, remove unpleasant symptoms of the disease (thirst, weakness, itching) and improve well-being.
The effectiveness of tinctures and decoctions is observed only with complex treatment together with traditional methods of treatment.
To prepare the broth, a glass of membranes is poured with a glass of boiling water and cooked over low heat for 1 hour. The resulting broth is cooled, filtered. Take 1 teaspoon half an hour before meals. The course of treatment should be 4 weeks.
To prepare the tincture, take 2 tablespoons of partitions and fill them with half a liter of vodka, insist for 2 weeks, filter. Take 8-10 drops, diluted in a small amount of water 20 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is from two weeks to a month, the duration depends on the severity of the disease.
Eating raw septa is considered a rarer way to treat diabetes mellitus. To do this, they must be crushed in any way. Take 2 tablespoons with a little water. The course of treatment is 1-2 months.
How to make a decoction of walnut partitions
For a decoction of this type, it is necessary to be guided by the general cooking requirements. This will give the maximum effect and will allow you to extract the greatest amount of nutrients under the influence of temperature.
To prepare a decoction from walnut partitions, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Use only enamel cookware for heat treatment. The fact is that the broth contains tannins that actively react with metals.
- A decoction for internal use must be prepared taking into account sanitary requirements: clean dishes, tools and cloth for filtration, dust-free material for the decoction.
- Fill the partitions with cold water only before cooking. To speed up the process, do not fill the partitions with hot or heated water, as the exhaust mode is disturbed.
- It is undesirable to buy partitions or nuts from unverified sellers. In case of violation of the storage conditions of partitions or the growth of the walnut itself in questionable places (for example, along a highway, near landfills), you can get a decoction with an unpredictable set of medicinal properties, regardless of the recipe for preparation.
- Allow the broth to cool completely before straining. This will prevent resinous substances from getting into the broth.
- To speed up the process, you can pre-grind the partitions into powder. This will speed up the drawing process.
- For decoctions from partitions for internal use, it is better to use a water bath.
- Store the broth in the refrigerator, but not more than two days.
How to prepare the broth itself:
- Prepare: clean enamel saucepan, straining cloth, walnuts, hammer or nutcracker.
- Place partitions in a saucepan, pour cold water, put on fire. For cooking, take a ratio of 1: 4 or 1: 5 (the ratio is taken by the volume of tightly packed partitions).
- Let it boil, then simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely on your own to room temperature, then strain through cheesecloth or cloth. Squeeze out a little at the end.
Advice! In some recipes, you must first fill the partitions with cold water, leave for 8 - 10 hours, and then boil.
How to take medicine from walnut partitions
Medicines from partitions can be in the form of tinctures or decoctions, for internal and external use for various types of diseases and for prevention.
Decoctions and tinctures contain vitamins, mineral salts, organic acids, alkaloids and tannins, but they must be taken orally strictly according to the prescription. Reception is carried out on an empty stomach. Some suggest masking the unpleasant taste by diluting it with honey or jam before taking it. The taste, of course, will improve, but the efficiency of assimilation of certain substances may decrease.
For external use, there are less requirements for product purity and dosage accuracy. But nevertheless, it is necessary to carefully manage with tinctures on alcohol, vodka, moonshine.
When using any tincture, you need to feel the measure. Due to the high alcohol content, you should not consume the tincture before driving or if the work requires attentiveness and quick reaction.
For the same reason, pregnant women and children under 18 should not use alcoholic tincture.
When using alcohol tincture on walnuts, you must dilute it with a little water.
Contraindications to the use of walnut membranes
Taking any medicine, you must read the contraindications for use. If they are, then you must refuse to take this drug.
For example, you cannot use a decoction and tincture of walnut partitions for eczema or psoriasis, neurodermatitis, urticaria, since even larger rashes on the body are possible.
If you suffer from allergies, then you should refuse treatment with a tincture of walnut partitions, as there is a possibility of itching and rashes on the skin, coughing fits (in some cases, even Quincke's edema is possible).
Since walnut partitions have a strong effect, it is impossible to use for pregnant women and it is undesirable to take women who are breastfeeding, children under 5 years of age (after 5 years, only a decoction can be given).
You can not use the tincture for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Ulcers and gastritis are contraindications to treatment with walnuts, especially on an empty stomach.
You should not immediately consume the full portion indicated in the recipe, even if there are no contraindications, as allergic reactions are possible. In this case, you should take the drug and refuse this treatment.
Reviews of treatment with walnut partitions
Marina Ivanova, Perm, 45 years old.
My husband has high blood pressure. I heard about the medicinal properties of walnut partitions. For a couple of years I did not dare to try everything. This year I have already collected a little partitions. I read the recipes. It remains to consult a doctor regarding the application. Thanks for the useful information.
Inga Uzurbekova, 50 years old, Krasnodar.
I am concerned about joints, especially when the weather changes. I'm already tired. I heard that tincture from the partitions of nuts helps. I will definitely try this recipe.Thanks for the interesting article. In addition to treating joints, I also found a lot of useful information for myself.
Vladimir Nesterov, 60 years old, Kazan.
I heard that walnut membranes contain a lot of iodine. I need to check if I have a deficiency of a substance in my body. And in case of a deficit, I will make myself a tincture.
Having considered the medicinal properties of walnut partitions and contraindications, do not forget that this is a drug. And this means that it is highly advisable to consult a doctor about the possibility of taking, dosage and duration of treatment.