White mushrooms are considered one of the most delicious types of edible mushrooms. Therefore, they are often used for winter preparations. Marinating dry milk mushrooms is easy if you use simple step-by-step recipes. This option is perfect for lovers of mushroom snacks.
How to pickle white lumps
Dry milk mushrooms are prepared in different ways. In order to deliciously pickle fruit bodies, they must be prepared in advance.
First of all, you should make sure that dry loads are suitable for consumption. It is not recommended to pickle damaged or old specimens.
Important! Mushrooms are carefully sorted out before cooking. It is necessary to remove specimens that have developed mold, rotten areas or other defects.
Insects can start in the podgruzdki growing in natural conditions. This also happens if, after collection, they are kept in a humid place. It is possible that they are damp and deteriorated. Before marinating dry white lumps, you should pay attention to their smell. It will be unpleasant if the mushrooms become unusable.
Having chosen suitable specimens, they should be soaked in water. Dry milk mushrooms can be very bitter. Therefore, they are washed with running water, then filled with liquid for 10-12 hours. Milk is used for steeping, as it removes bitterness and makes the fruiting bodies soft.
The classic recipe for pickling dry milk mushrooms
Pre-soaked mushrooms must be boiled in water. The resulting foam is removed with a slotted spoon. You can marinate the load when they sink to the bottom of the container. Mushrooms need to be thrown into a colander, allowed to drain, and at this time prepare a spicy filling.
For 1 kg of loads you will need:
- horseradish root - 2 small pieces;
- allspice - 4-5 peas;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- water - 1.5 cups;
- wine vinegar (6%) - 0.5 cups;
- salt - 1 tsp
Milk mushrooms must be pre-soaked for 3 days.
- The water is heated in a saucepan.
- Before boiling, vinegar is poured into it and the remaining ingredients are added.
- The mushrooms should be transferred to a glass container and filled with marinade, leaving 1.5 cm to the neck.
The final stage is sterilization of cans. They are placed in boiling water for 40 minutes and then rolled up.
Hot marinating dry mushrooms
For cooking, use pre-soaked fruit bodies. The hot method involves boiling them in a spicy marinade.
- soaked dry milk mushrooms - 3.5 kg;
- sugar - 2.5 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- vinegar - 100 ml;
- carnation - 5 buds;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- black and allspice - 5-6 peas each.
Important! You need to marinate the mushrooms in an enamel saucepan. It is not recommended to use a container made of aluminum, as this metal can get into the finished product.
The hot method involves boiling mushrooms in a marinade
- Pour the input into a saucepan, heat.
- Add salt, sugar and spices.
- When the liquid boils, add vinegar.
- Dip the soaked milk mushrooms in a boiling marinade.
- Cook the fruit bodies over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the mushrooms to jars, pour over the marinade and close the lids.
The workpiece is left at room temperature until it cools completely. Then they can be taken out to a cool place.
How to marinate dry milk mushrooms for the winter in a cold way
This option for cooking mushrooms is very simple. They do not need to be dipped in boiling marinade. However, the fruit bodies must first be boiled in salted water for 8-10 minutes. After that, they can be cold pickled.
You will need:
- boiled white milk mushrooms - 2.5 kg;
- sugar - 5. tsp;
- salt - 3 tsp;
- water - 4 glasses;
- bay leaf - 3 pieces;
- carnation - 3 inflorescences;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- vinegar - 5 tbsp. l .;
- black pepper - 10-12 peas;
- vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l.
It is better to store workpieces in the basement.
The boiled mushrooms are left to drain. At this time, you need to make a spicy marinade.
- Pour water into an enamel container.
- Add salt, sugar, oil and vinegar.
- Squeeze the garlic into the liquid using a press.
- Boil marinade, add vinegar, pepper, cloves and bay leaves.
The marinade is boiled for 5-7 minutes, then removed from the stove and allowed to cool. At this time, the container is filled with boiled milk mushrooms. When the marinade becomes warm, fruiting bodies are poured over it and rolled up with iron lids. The blanks must be allowed to cool, and then taken to a permanent storage place.
How to pickle white cinnamon buns
This spice will ideally complement a mushroom snack. Cinnamon goes well with milk mushrooms, giving a sweetish taste and pleasant aroma.
- soaked dry loads - 2 kg;
- cinnamon - 2 sticks;
- acetic acid (70%) - 1 tsp;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- black pepper - 8-10 peas;
- caraway seeds - 1 tsp;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces.
Cinnamon gives a sweetish taste to the blank.
The soaked dry podgruzdki must be boiled. They are placed in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, after which they are thrown into a colander.
Important! To make the milk mushrooms crisp, after boiling, they should be rinsed with cold water. Then they will not become too soft due to their own warmth.
Preparing the marinade:
- Heat the water on the stove.
- Add all spices (except cinnamon).
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon, acetic acid.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes.
Boiled mushrooms are placed in banks. The remaining space is filled with hot pouring cinnamon. Each container is closed with an iron or screw lid and left to cool.
How to pickle dry milk mushrooms with garlic
This recipe will appeal to lovers of spicy mushroom snacks. Before cooking milk mushrooms, they are soaked in water overnight.
The following components are required:
- dry milk mushrooms - 1 kg;
- garlic - 4-5 teeth;
- allspice and black pepper - 12-15 peas;
- bay leaf - 3-4 pieces;
- water - 1 l;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- vinegar - 100 ml.
Important! Garlic is partially neutralized with vinegar. To make the appetizer spicy, you can add a few extra cloves.
- Boil dry milk mushrooms for 10 minutes, wash with water and drain.
- Heat the water, add salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Transfer the fruit bodies to a deep container, add chopped garlic, mix.
- Pour with marinade and vinegar.
- Stir the mixture, transfer to jars and close.
You can eat mushrooms after 10 days.
The fruiting bodies will be ready to eat in 2 weeks. Therefore, it is not necessary to preserve them, closing them with iron lids.
Another delicious recipe for pickled milk mushrooms with garlic:
White podgruzdki marinated in tomato
These mushrooms can be eaten as a stand-alone snack. It is also used for dressing first courses.
- dry loads - 1.5 kg;
- tomato paste - 350 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- water - 0.5 l;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Milk mushrooms go well with boiled rice, potatoes or spaghetti
Important! Tomato paste can be replaced with ketchup. For 1 kg of dry loads, you will need 250 g of sauce.
- Fry the soaked pods in vegetable oil to evaporate the liquid.
- Dilute tomato paste with water, stir thoroughly.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and bay leaf.
- Pour the tomato marinade over the mushrooms, stew.
- Add vinegar.
The stewed mixture is placed in banks. They need to be sterilized in boiling water for 30 minutes and closed with iron lids.
Crispy pickled dry milk mushrooms for the winter
It is very difficult to keep mushrooms firm and elastic during heat treatment. To do this, they need to be cooked for 5-7 minutes, then rinsed with cold water. If the fruit bodies are soaked for longer than a day, then it will not be possible to preserve their crunch. Therefore, only fresh fruiting bodies should be prepared.
- soaked white milk mushrooms - 1 kg;
- water - 0.5 l;
- bay leaf - 3-4 pieces;
- a mixture of peppers - 15 peas;
- vinegar - 100 ml;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 2 tsp;
- cloves - 3-5 inflorescences.
Such a blank is perfect for a festive table.
Steps for making the marinade:
- To prepare the marinade, you need to heat the water, add spices.
- When the liquid boils, pour in vinegar.
- The fruit bodies in the jar are filled with hot marinade, leaving 2 cm from the edge.
- Top up with vegetable oil and close the container.
The shelf life of the blank depends on the concentration of the vinegar. It is the main preservative responsible for the preservation of pickled mushrooms. Hot-cooked milk mushrooms are stored longer. All microorganisms die during heat treatment. Cold pickled loads must be sterilized.
The workpieces must be kept at a temperature not exceeding 15 degrees. Then their shelf life can be 1.5-2 years. It is best to keep the workpieces in a basement or a place protected from sunlight.
You can marinate dry milk mushrooms using different recipes and methods. Such a blank is easy to prepare. Making a delicious winter snack requires a minimum of ingredients. Compliance with the rules of conservation will ensure long-term storage of pickled milk mushrooms.