We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tincture on walnut partitions on moonshine is an alcoholic drink that is not a shame to treat even a real gourmet. Possesses excellent taste. The main thing is to find out all about the benefits and dangers of moonshine on walnut partitions and use the drink in moderation. The tincture has a pleasant aroma and taste. For cooking, use moonshine, with a strength of at least 70%, double or triple distillation. To soften the strength, honey or jam is added to the drink. The aroma will add spices.
The benefits of moonshine on walnut partitions
Tincture of moonshine on walnut partitions, if used correctly, can cure many diseases.
The drink is recommended for use with the following problems:
- Iodine deficiency. The lack of this trace element can cause malfunctions of the thyroid and prostate glands. Partitions are rich in iodine, so they are often used to prepare decoctions and infusions.
- Used as an antiseptic for abrasions and cuts. Due to the high iodine content, the tincture not only disinfects, but also heals perfectly.
- Eliminates diarrhea, increased gas production and normalizes bowel function. Nut partitions contain a lot of tannin.
- In the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Eliminates hormonal imbalances and enhances immunity. The infusion is recommended for women suffering from mastopathy. Indispensable as a preventive measure against colds during viral epidemics.
- Excellent prevention of the development of malignant neoplasms, especially the breast in women and the prostate gland in men.
- Strengthens the potency in men. This is especially true for the stronger sex after the age of 50.
- It is recommended to use it as a prophylaxis for diseases of the heart and blood vessels. This is facilitated by a rare subspecies of vitamin E - gamma-tocopherol, which is contained in the membranes of the nut. Magnesium and potassium helps to restore the work of the heart muscle, enhance blood circulation. The vasodilating property will prevent the development of atherosclerosis and varicose veins.
- An excellent remedy for the treatment of joint diseases, as well as radiculitis. The tincture is rubbed into a sore spot or used as a lotion.
- The remedy is recommended for use in case of sleep disorders, headaches, as well as to improve memory. This is especially true for people who experience constant mental overload.
Important! Due to additional stimulation of neurons, the brain will be protected from overload.
The harm of moonshine infused on walnut partitions
Despite the benefits of the tincture, its use is unacceptable under the following conditions:
- increased blood clotting;
- individual intolerance to the components;
- exacerbation of gastritis;
- skin diseases: eczema, psoriasis;
- stomach ulcer;
- frequent constipation.
Before taking for medicinal purposes, you should consult your doctor.
How many walnut partitions to add to moonshine
Thanks to the walnut partitions, the moonshine will acquire a pleasant taste and beautiful color. The product is added to your taste. As a rule, they are guided by the amount of shells in a kilogram. Depending on the recipe, use from 30 to 100 g of the product.
Moonshine recipes on walnut partitions
There are many recipes for moonshine infused on walnut partitions. In order for the tincture to be of high quality and retain its freshness for a long time, you need to use properly prepared raw materials, and also strictly follow the recommendations for preparing the drink.
- It is better to prepare partitions for tincture yourself. Only ripe nuts that have fallen by themselves are used.
- The raw materials are pre-dried in the attic or under a canopy. If this is not possible, the procedure can be carried out in the oven.
- The finished product is stored in canvas bags. A plastic bag is not suitable for this, since the raw materials can become moldy in it.
- For the preparation of the tincture, only strong moonshine of double or triple distillation is used, with an alcohol content of at least 50-55%.
- Grind the raw material with scissors.
- Avoid direct sunlight in the area where the drink is being prepared. They will destroy nutrients and spoil the smell and taste of the tincture.
Recipe for walnut partitions on moonshine with prunes
- 50 g granulated sugar;
- 10 liters of moonshine, with a strength of at least 40%;
- 5 pieces. prunes;
- 200 g of walnut partitions.
- Prunes and partitions are laid out in a colander and poured over with boiling water. Place everything in a clean, dry container. Pour sugar and pour all nine liters of moonshine. Stir thoroughly.
- The container is closed with a lid and insisted for a week in a dark place. Then the infusion is filtered.
- A liter of moonshine is added to the remaining partitions and left for an hour. It is also filtered and combined with the first infusion. Stirred and bottled in glass. Leave to rest for 3 days.
The classic recipe for tincture of moonshine on walnut partitions
Moonshine on partitions has a neutral odor. The taste is dominated by light woody notes. The color of the drink should resemble cognac.
- 1 liter of 500 ml of moonshine, 40% strength;
- 1 kg 500 g of walnut membranes.
- The membranes of walnuts are laid out in a colander and poured over with boiling water.
- Transfer the raw material into a clean bottle of 3 liters.
- The product is poured with moonshine and covered with a lid. The container is placed in a dark place and insisted for a week.
Spicy tincture on walnuts partitions on moonshine
The recipe for moonshine infused on walnut partitions is very popular with homemade alcohol lovers. Spices will make the drink spicy and aromatic, and honey will soften the strength.
- 50 g of natural honey;
- 1 liter of moonshine, with a strength of at least 45%;
- 2 cinnamon sticks;
- 50 g of partitions;
- 1 carnation bud.
- A clove bud, cinnamon stick and nutmembranes are placed in a glass container. Pour in moonshine and add honey. Shake thoroughly.
- The container is closed with a lid and sent to a warm place for 2 weeks. The contents are shaken daily. The last 2 days, the tincture is not touched so that a precipitate forms.
- Carefully drain the drink from the sediment and filter through a cotton filter. The tincture is bottled and sealed with lids. Before use, it is kept for a couple of days.
How to insist moonshine on walnut partitions with honey
To get a healthy and tasty drink rich in minerals and vitamins, you must strictly observe the proportions of the ingredients.
- 1 handful of walnut partitions;
- 1 tbsp. l. cherry jam;
- ½ l of moonshine, strength 50%;
- 30 g of natural honey.
- The partitions are washed under running water and placed in a glass container.
- The contents are poured with moonshine, stirred and left in the pantry for ten days.
- After the specified time, the infusion is filtered. The membranes are removed.
- For a subtle and mild taste, add a spoonful of jam and honey. Stir until complete dissolution.
Cognac tincture on walnut membranes on moonshine
The recipe contains a large number of ingredients. However, the result is worth it. The tincture turns out to be of a beautiful cognac color and is not inferior in taste to elite alcoholic beverages.
- 3 liters of strong moonshine of double or triple distillation;
- 3 g citric acid;
- 1/3 tbsp. walnut partitions;
- 25 g granulated sugar;
- 25 g of black dry large leaf tea;
- 10 g vanilla sugar;
- 5 g of oak bark;
- 20 g of caraway seeds;
- 3 buds of dried cloves.
- A large glass bottle is thoroughly washed with a soda solution and poured over with boiling water. All spices, black tea and partitions are placed in a dried container.
- Pour sugar, add citric acid. Pour in moonshine and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and leave for a week. Then the liquid is filtered.
- Oak bark is poured with boiling water and left for 10 minutes. The infusion is drained. The steamed bark is poured with filtered moonshine. The container is closed with a lid and left in the pantry for a month.
- After the allotted time, the drink is filtered, the oak bark is removed. The drink is bottled. Before use, they are defended for several hours.
How to use moonshine on the membranes of walnuts
Tincture on the membranes of walnuts on moonshine is recommended to be used for various diseases. In each case, a different amount of drink is taken.
- With iodine deficiency: 5-10 drops of tincture are diluted in a spoonful of water. Take before meals every day for a month.
- For the treatment of pancreatitis, the tincture is taken for at least 2 weeks, but not more than three months. 5 drops of the drink are diluted in 50 ml of water and drunk on an empty stomach.
- When coughing three times a day, take a teaspoon of tincture with a glass of filtered water.
- For the treatment of atherosclerosis, take 30 drops of the drug per day, diluting it in a glass of water. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
- For neurological diseases and insomnia, take 30 drops of the tincture three times a day with a glass of water.
- To treat and relieve the symptoms of diabetes mellitus, they drink 5 drops of the drug per day, having previously dissolved it in a small amount of water. Accepted only in the morning before breakfast. The course of therapy can range from 3 weeks to 3 months.
- With mastopathy and myoma, they begin to take the tincture with 5 drops, gradually increasing the dosage to 30 three times a day half an hour before meals. Drink with plenty of water.
- For the treatment of sciatica and joint diseases, they are used as rubbing and compresses several times a day.
The tincture should not be consumed in large quantities. It has a pronounced astringent effect.
Attention! Before taking the tincture, it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
Before using tincture on walnut partitions for medicinal purposes, you need to make sure that there are no contraindications. It is forbidden to drink the drink for people who have an individual intolerance to the product or allergic reactions. It is categorically impossible to use the tincture with a tendency to Quincke's edema or urticaria.
Alcohol according to any recipe is prohibited in acute or chronic gastritis, as well as during exacerbation of pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. The infusion is contraindicated in severe dermatitis, psoriasis and neurodermatitis.
Even in the absence of contraindications after administration, you need to carefully monitor the reaction of the body. If shortness of breath, skin redness, a rash, or a rise in body temperature appears, this means that there is an intolerance to the components of the nuts. Reception of the tincture must be stopped urgently.
Important! A serious contraindication is a bleeding disorder.
Terms and conditions of storage
Tincture on walnut partitions is stored in glass containers in a dark room. A pantry or cellar is best suited for this.
Subject to the recipe, the tincture can be stored for up to 2 years.
Tincture on walnut partitions on moonshine is one of the best homemade remedies for healing and strengthening the body. Regular use of the tincture can eliminate many health problems and increase the protective functions of the body. However, it is worth remembering that excessive consumption of an alcoholic beverage can lead to undesirable consequences.