We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Anise officinalis is a plant distributed worldwide. The main ability is the effect of carminative drugs. This is a relief of pain, spasm, increased gas formation. The aroma of healing herbs is present in many medicines, tablets and tinctures against colds.
Botanical description of anise
Anise is one of the group of annual plants known for many eras. Another name is aniseed thigh. The stem height reaches 60 cm. Flowers have white buds, the shape of inflorescences is an umbrella. Active flowering can be observed in July, and seed collection is carried out in late summer - August and early autumn - September. The smell of aroma resembles caraway, but the taste of anise is sweeter and more pleasant.
The description consists of the following characteristics:
- the stem is branched;
- coating - short green fluff;
- leaves grow in size;
- bottom sheets are petiolate;
- the shape of the bottom sheet is solid, rounded;
- upper leaves - without petiole; attachment to the stem - sedentary;
- inflorescences - an umbrella of complex shape;
- the color of the petals of the bud is white, small.
Herb is a spice, medicinal raw material and a component of aromatherapy products. Legends and historical descriptions confirm its importance for use in various actions:
- additive for bakery products;
- amulet for sound sleep;
- indoor insect repellent.
Where does anise grow?
There is no scientific information about the homeland of the spread and appearance of grass. The most popular opinion is Lebanon. Grass species does not grow on the territory of Russia as a wild species. Cultivated varieties are grown in areas:
- Volga region;
Wild species are widespread. They can be found in the Caucasus, in European countries, Indian states, Ethiopia and the Central Asian republics.
The use of anise in traditional medicine
Procurement of medicinal raw materials
Harvest grass after full ripening. To create medicines, grass is planted on agricultural plantations. The collection process consists of the following steps:
- cutting grass;
It is very important to know the difference between anise and similar plants: fennel and caraway seeds, what the right grass looks like. There are many differences between plants during flowering, and after that it is difficult to find them. The fruits are very similar in appearance. Anise seeds are smaller, have a more distinguished smell. The difference between plants and abilities. The use of fennel and anise is quite diverse.
Composition, healing and beneficial properties of anise
The plant is a Pancake week crop, therefore it stands out among others with a high calorie content: 100 g - 337 kcal.
- carbohydrate elements;
- protein compounds;
- fatty acid;
- alimentary fiber;
- vitamins of groups A, C, B.
The raw material contains important trace elements:
- calcium Ca;
- magnesium Mg;
- potassium K;
- Manganese Mn;
- zinc Zn;
- Fe iron;
- phosphorus P;
- Selenium Se.
The plant has unique healing abilities. There are a lot of problems that can be solved with the help of various medicinal formulations:
- spasm relief;
- elimination of coughing attacks;
- pain relief;
- diarrhea treatment;
- wound healing;
- against inflammation;
- increased production of hormones and secretions;
- normalization of metabolism;
- strengthening immunity.
Anise helps with diseases of the stomach, digestion. Appetite increases, taste attachments return. Of particular importance is the plant for the treatment of mental disorders: insomnia, depression, stress, an attack of anger, fear and anxiety.
Men and women prefer grass to improve sexual relations: increase libido and potency, reduce pain during menstruation.
Contraindications and harm anise
Anise does not have a large number of prescriptions against taking. It is not recommended for the following diseases and conditions:
- The period of gestation. There is a risk of miscarriage and premature termination of pregnancy.
- Intolerance to the ingredients of the medicinal herb and recipes based on it.
- Allergic reactions on the skin.
- Pathologies of the intestinal system: intestinal atony, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
Anise oil is not prescribed for a course of more than 14 days. Any remedy should be taken gradually. First, the reaction to the components of the composition is checked. Basically, the drug and the created decoctions do not give side effects, but if even slight deterioration appears, the reception is stopped.
How to make anise tincture
The use of anise in traditional medicine
Prescriptions for healers have been known for centuries. There are many diseases with which anise-based products help. Herb-based water helps treat childhood runny nose, asthma, and bronchitis. The medicinal plant compounds eliminate hiccups, pains and colic of children. The antibacterial property helps with the development of skin diseases: acne, acne, insect bites.
The grass is used against parasites: lice and ticks.
Decoctions and infusions from anise seeds
Infusions from a medicinal plant improve vision, reduce pressure in the eyes, and prevent cataracts from developing. Recipe: 3 g of herb per 100 g of boiling water. Insist a quarter of an hour, rinse the eye area.
- Treatment of urolithiasis. Ingredients: a tablespoon is boiled in 200 ml of water. Dosage - 1 tbsp. spoon several times during the day.
- Against smoking: Art. spoon in a glass of boiling water.
- Oral odor: 2 tbsp. tablespoons per 200 ml.
- Colitis: 1 teaspoon per 500 ml.
- Flatulence: 1 tablespoon per 500 ml, insist hour. Dose - 0.5 cups.
- Cataract: chew dry seeds, 6 g per day.
- Impotence: 1 tsp. Wash down with a little water.
- To improve the skin, relieve painful symptoms during menstruation, against diarrhea: 1 teaspoon per 0.5 l, insist hour, drink 0.5 cups.
- Delay and pain during menstruation: 3 g anise flour
Anise tincture on vodka
Instead of vodka, you can use moonshine, but the quality of the purchased and home-made alcoholic solution should be checked, good.
Take half a bottle of vodka, pour 40 g of seeds into it. Leave vodka in a dark place for 10 days. Shake periodically to mix the ingredients. After 10 days, the composition is filtered and poured into a more convenient container.
They recommend taking 20-25 g during the daily norm. There is an effect of strengthening and improving the tone of all internal systems.
Anise Seed Tea
Anise tea drink helps with colds, accompanied by cough, flatulence, solves stomach problems.
Tea Drink Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of seeds;
- a glass of hot boiling water.
Recipe: insist the composition of 10-15 minutes, filter and drink warm or cold. It is not necessary to reheat several times.
Lack of breast milk is a common problem for women. To increase its quantity, mothers drink whole and condensed milk. Herbal tea will help increase the production of the right fluid. It will take several herbs in equal proportions: anise, fennel, caraway seeds and dill. They are crushed to a homogeneous consistency, then brewed in a small teapot: 1 hour. L per 250 ml. The composition is kept in a water bath and left to infuse. Norm - 3 tablespoons before and after meals.
Anise Cough Remedy
Against coughing, various herbs are used:
- Oil. 5 drops are dripped onto a piece of sugar. They eat a piece of oil saturated in one go, you can eat 3-4 such pieces a day.
- Anise drops. The composition of the drug is anise and ammonia. 1/1 is mixed, 10 drops are added to sugar. A piece of sweets is eaten 3-4 times in one day.
- Honey infusion. Helps in the chronic stage of coughing. The seeds are ground, a tablespoon is placed in a glass of boiling water. Keep on fire for just one minute. Then 30 minutes allow the infusion to settle and cool. Then the composition is filtered. A spoonful of warm liquid honey is added to the clean healing fluid. After mixing, drink 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Infusion against dry cough. 1 teaspoon of grass is brewed in 200 ml of hot boiling water. Create a warm temperature (steam bath). Hold the infusion for 30 minutes. Take 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Expectorant. Oil helps to remove phlegm from the bronchi.
Anise at loss of voice
Laryngitis, a dangerous and unpleasant disease, often occurs against a background of partial and complete loss of voice. You can restore a decoction of grass. It is distinguished by strength saturation. It’s hard to take: the taste is cloying.
- Grind a glass of seeds. Any methods are suitable: mortar, coffee grinder, meat grinder.
- Then the grated mixture is poured with boiling water 200 g, they begin to cook over low heat. Keep the seeds in boiling water for 15 minutes. Water is not allowed to evaporate, so they try not to open the container.
- Then the fire is turned off, but the lid is not opened. Leave to cool and insist.
- After 15 minutes, filter. To do this, you can take a sieve. If it is not, then take gauze (bandage), folded in several layers.
- Water is added until the volume from which the medicine began to be returned is 200 ml.
- Add honey - ¼ cup. From honey collections, varieties that do not give bitterness are chosen: linden, flowers. An additional component is vodka or cognac. Total strong compositions required 1 tbsp. spoon.
To restore voice, it is advised to take one tablespoon every half hour.
Anise essential oil
Healthy grass will become an assistant in many everyday problems and ill health. The action of the components has been studied by physicians of many eras. Pathologies that are difficult to eliminate with the help of medications easily disappeared when taking recipes prepared on their own.