Korean-style bitter pepper for the winter is a spicy preparation containing a storehouse of vitamins, minerals and acids that are so necessary for the body in winter. Regularly consuming a snack during cold weather, you can not be afraid of a cold and a decrease in immunity. It is versatile, simple and quick to do. In addition, the bitter product that is part of the dish makes the human body produce the hormone of joy - endorphin. This means that pepper is able to cheer up and improve appetite.
Features of cooking hot peppers in Korean
There are many ways to cook hot peppers for the winter, and they all turn out to be unusually tasty at the end. The dish becomes an excellent addition to game and poultry meat, served with seafood and fish, goes well with various side dishes: pasta, rice, potatoes. A hot snack can be consumed daily or served on a festive table. Some housewives use the dish as a seasoning, add pates during the preparation of the first and second courses.
Recipes in Korean are very popular among housewives, where the main component is supplemented with spices, vegetable oil, vinegar, garlic, radish, onions, carrots and herbs are used as auxiliary ingredients. There may be other ingredients in the composition that give the appetizer a pleasant and unusual flavor.
Even smooth fruits of any color are suitable for canning.
An important step in preparation is the selection of ingredients and preparation of the storage container. In order for the dish to turn out to be truly tasty, moderately spicy and spicy, you must follow the instructions and follow some rules:
- Use only high-quality, fresh products without signs of spoilage and rot.
- Choose long, thin pods of hot pepper, they will quickly soak in the marinade and are easy to place in jars.
- Leave small tails on the vegetable for ease of eating.
- Soak over-spicy pods in cold water overnight.
- Remove seeds to make food less bitter.
- Choose a small, better glass container for storage.
Before starting work, vegetables should be well washed and dried. Treat the cans with a soda solution, sterilize over steam of boiling water or in an oven.
If the crop has brought only large fruits, they can be used cut into thin strips.
Important! To avoid burns, it is necessary to work with hot pepper strictly with gloves.
The classic recipe for hot peppers in Korean for the winter
To prepare traditional Korean-style bitter peppers, you will need:
- hot pepper - 8 pcs.;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- ground coriander - ½ tsp;
- peppercorns - 7 pcs.;
- 9% vinegar - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- sugar - ½ tsp;
- water - 180 ml.
Conservation will appeal to lovers of spicy and spicy dishes
- Wash the bitter peppers well, put in clean jars, slightly pressing down, but not allowing the shape to change.
- Add spices, herbs, peeled and sliced garlic.
- Dissolve sugar and salt in water, boil.
- Pour the marinade over the main ingredient, cover, leave for 6 minutes.
- Drain the brine into a saucepan, let it boil, pour it back into the container (repeat twice).
- Add essence during the last pouring.
- Seal cans, turn upside down, cover, let cool.
How to roll up Korean style hot peppers for the winter without sterilization
The simplest recipe for a hot snack using the double pour method.
The components included in the composition:
- bitter pepper - how much will fit in the container;
- vinegar - 100 ml;
- dill - 3 branches;
- Bay leaf;
- granulated sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l.
Bitter peppers are paired with potatoes, rice and pasta
- Wash the vegetable, dry it, cut off the dry tails.
- Put the spices on the bottom of the jars, place the prepared pods on top.
- Pour boiling water over, leave for 20 minutes.
- Drain the marinade into a saucepan, add spices to it, boil.
- Pour into jars, hold again.
- Boil the brine again, add vinegar at the end, return to the container.
- Close the lid and cool.
Fried hot peppers for the winter in Korean
For two half-liter cans, Korean snacks will be needed:
- bitter green pepper - 1000 g;
- tomatoes - 0.6 kg;
- vegetable oil - 0.2 l;
- coriander - ¼ tsp;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- salt - 1 tsp
For preservation, thin small pods are chosen, which will quickly soak in the marinade.
- Peel and chop the onion to make half rings.
- Cut the tomatoes crosswise, pour boiling water for a minute, remove the skin, shape into cubes.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the onions, add the tomatoes, cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the washed bitter vegetable without stalks and seeds to the tomatoes, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, coriander, chopped garlic and stir.
- Put the fried Korean style hot peppers for the winter in sterile jars, pour the tomato sauce, cover with boiled lids, sterilize in a double boiler or a saucepan with boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Roll up, let cool, put away for storage.
Hot peppers in Korean style with garlic in marinade
- bitter pepper - 1 kg;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- vinegar - 70 ml;
- red and black ground pepper - 1 tsp each;
- sugar and salt - 2 tsp each;
- water - 0.4 l.
Pickled peppers can be consumed as early as the third day after preparation.
- Peel the garlic, chop finely.
- To prepare the marinade, bring water to a boil, add spices, add garlic, leave to boil on the stove.
- Wash the pods, cut off the tails, remove seeds and partitions.
- Fold in sterile jars, pour over the prepared marinade, cork, let cool under a blanket.
Korean style bitter peppers for the winter, fried with vinegar
For 4 servings you need:
- 8 hot peppers;
- 3 tbsp. l. grape vinegar;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- 3 tbsp. olive oil;
- 3 branches of parsley;
Only dense, undamaged pods are suitable for preservation.
- Wash the main component, pierce it a little with a knife, dry it.
- Put in a frying pan heated with oil, fry, turning occasionally.
- After 8-10 minutes. cover the pan with a lid, hold for another 4 minutes.
- Arrange in clean containers, and pour the chopped parsley and garlic passed through a press with the oil remaining after frying.
- Add wine and vinegar to the marinade, mix.
- Pour the mixture into clean containers with the workpiece, close hermetically, put in the refrigerator.
Advice! The longer a Korean snack stays, the tastier it will turn out.
Korean hot pepper recipe with coriander and garlic
- bitter pepper - 0.6 kg;
- sweet pepper - 0.4 kg;
- garlic - 1 kg;
- salt - 0.5 kg;
- coriander - 1 tbsp l .;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tbsp. l.
The workpiece is stored in the pantry, refrigerator, on the mezzanine
- Remove seeds from clean vegetables, peel garlic.
- Pass the food through a meat grinder.
- Mix the mixture with salt and coriander, bring to a boil, add the essence.
- Arrange the puree in jars, cork, cool.
A quick recipe for hot peppers in Korean for the winter
For cooking you will need:
- a kilogram of hot pepper;
- 400 ml of water;
- ½ head of garlic;
- 70 ml vinegar 6%;
- 1 tsp coriander;
- 1 tsp chili;
- ½ tbsp. salt and sugar.
Hot pepper stores a lot of useful properties and is considered an excellent remedy for vitamin deficiency
- Fill sterilized containers tightly with clean peppers without seeds.
- Cook the marinade from all the ingredients.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the jars, close, let cool.
Hot peppers in Korean with daikon and carrots for the winter
The composition of the dish:
- bitter pepper - 1 kg;
- daikon (radish) - 500 g;
- carrots - 0.2 kg;
- onions - 0.2 kg;
- green onions - 0.1 kg;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 5 tbsp. l .;
- ground red pepper - 5 tbsp. l .;
- soy sauce - 6 tbsp l .;
- sesame seed - 2 tbsp l.
To make the appetizer less spicy, it is necessary to remove the seeds from the pepper.
- Wash the main product well, cut it lengthwise into two parts, leaving the tip untouched.
- Remove seeds, wash.
- Rub on all sides with salt, leave for 30 minutes in a sieve or colander.
- Wash the carrots and radish, cut into thin strips, salt a little.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Rinse green onions under running water, chop.
- Combine prepared foods in a deep bowl, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pods.
- Fold the stuffed vegetables into a container for preservation, roll up and put into the cellar.
Stuffed hot peppers in Korean for the winter
Components for the blank:
- bitter pepper - 1 kg;
- canned tuna - 3 cans;
- garlic - 1 head;
- olives - 1 can;
- wine vinegar - 0.9 l;
- basil - 1 sprig;
- vegetable oil.
Stuffed peppers can be served with various sauces as a separate dish
- Wash peppers, free from partitions and seeds.
- Dip in boiling vinegar for 5 minutes.
- Chop the olives and mix with the canned food.
- Place the mixture tightly inside each pod.
- Arrange in sterilized containers, cover with chopped garlic and basil, cover with oil, seal tightly.
Advice! For stuffing, it is better to use large round specimens.
Hot peppers cooked in Korean style with soy sauce
- hot pepper - 1 kg;
- vegetable oil - 100 ml;
- fruit syrup - 1 tbsp l .;
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp l.
Soy sauce will give the dish a special "zest"
- Wash the burning component, free from seeds, cut into rings.
- Pour oil, sauce and syrup into a frying pan, add pods, fry until soft.
- Put the finished mixture in sterilized small jars, close, wrap.
- After cooling, put in the refrigerator.
Hot peppers whole for the winter in Korean
Ingredients for the snack:
- hot pepper - 1 kg;
- vinegar - 220 ml;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- sunflower oil - 160 ml;
- sugar - 110 g;
- salt - 35 g;
- laurel - 4 leaves.
To enhance the taste, you can add cloves, horseradish, currant or cherry leaves to the preservation.
- Dissolve spices, vinegar, oil in water, bring to a boil.
- Dip the previously prepared pods into the marinade, blanch for 5 minutes.
- Put vegetables in a container, pour marinade, cork, let cool.
In order for the dish to retain its valuable properties, it must be stored away from light sources and heating appliances. The ideal temperature in the room where the conservation is located should be within + 2-5 °C. Usually, Korean-style hot peppers are stored in a refrigerator, cellar or pantry with good ventilation. If acetic acid is added during cooking, the preservation will not deteriorate even at room temperature.
To avoid fermentation, it is advisable to steam the vegetables before pouring.
Korean-style blanks, depending on the cooking recipe, can be stored for up to two years. An open snack is kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of three weeks.
Korean bitter pepper for the winter is a very fragrant spicy spice, which, if all storage rules are observed, can be used all year round. The appetizer is tasty, bright, attractive in appearance. Looking at her, I immediately want to take a sample. Eating a vegetable improves the functioning of the digestive, nervous, cardiovascular, and immune systems. But it is worth observing the measure and remember that it is undesirable to abuse it.