The main goal of the farmers is to get a good harvest. Its characteristics depend not only on the composition and fertility of the soil or the degree of care. The quality of the seed is essential for a decent end result. Therefore, pre-sowing treatment of seeds against diseases and pests comes out on top. Recently, a fungicide "Benorad" has been registered in the Russian Federation, which is used for seed treatment. To evaluate all the benefits of the drug, you should read the instructions for use of the systemic dressing agent "Benorad" and the video:
Description of the drug
Benorad is a systemic fungicide and seed dressing agent. Has another name - "Fundazol" or "Benomil". In addition to the fungicide effect, the drug has not only an insecticidal, but also an acaricidal effect, which is manifested in the suppression of the activity of aphids or spider mites. Main settings:
- A preparation based on Benomil (Fundazol) has been created, the content of which is 500 g / kg.
- The Benorad fungicide is produced as a wettable powder.
- By the method of penetration, the drug belongs to contact and systemic pesticides, and by the nature of the action - to protective pesticides.
- The hazard class "Benorada" for humans is 2, for bees - 3.
- You can store the drug for two years. This is the time during which all the properties of "Benorad" are preserved.
Farmers use Benorad according to the instructions in different qualities. Basically, these are three areas:
- Seed dresser for the same type of crops (cereals). Provides protection to seeds from a whole range of diseases - several types of smut (hard, dusty, stem, stone, false (black)), mold, powdery mildew, fusarium and cercosporellus rot.
- Systemic fungicide used during the growing season for cereals, sugar beets. The use of "Benorad" protects plants from many diseases, primarily from those listed in the previous paragraph. In addition to its high efficiency, the drug compares favorably with its price from similar drugs on the market.
- Fungicide for the treatment of fruit, berry and vegetable crops.
According to the experience of farmers, the drug successfully works against powdery mildew on vegetables, powdery mildew on grapes, various types of rot, mold of fruits or plants. At the same time, "Benorad" has a good period of protective action - 10-20 days, and the waiting period is 7-10 days.
In addition to the listed diseases, the Benorad fungicide effectively prevents the spread of pathogens of ophiobosis, snow mold, rhizoctonia disease, as well as beet phomosis.
The property of universal application for a wide range of plants distinguishes Benorad from other preparations of similar action.
Benefits of a fungicide
To appreciate the advantages of the drug "Benorad", it is enough to familiarize yourself with its instructions for use. It describes the mechanism of action and properties of a unique fungicide that is most appreciated by consumers:
- After the end of the fungicide treatment, the active substance quickly penetrates into the plant and begins to suppress the development of a fungal infection. Seed dressing disinfects the seed and prevents the occurrence of diseases. This effect is provided by benomyl (active substance), which has a systemic and contact effect.
- Benomyl's action is complex. It has a different kind of effect - systemic, destructive, prophylactic. When the substance interacts with the cells of pathogens, namely with their nuclear microtubules, inhibition and blocking of the mycelium growth procedure occurs. In addition, the process of formation of organs of attachment of pathogenic fungi is reduced. Ultimately, their death occurs.
- When alternating "Benorad" with other types of drugs or making combinations with them, there is no phenomenon of resistance (resistance) of plants to its action.
- If you strictly adhere to the recommendations for the use of "Benorad", a guaranteed effect in the fight against diseases is obtained.
Important! To maximize the result, each type of use of "Benorad" has its own nuances.
Recommendations for use in seed dressing
For different crops, a certain consumption rate of the fungicide working solution should be adhered to.
Therefore, it is convenient to use a visual table:
Dosage of the preparation for etching (kg / g)
Types of diseases against which it is used
2 — 3
Smut. Suitable for killing varieties - dusty, hard.
Root rot of two types - cercosporella and Fusarium, as well as moldy seed material.
2 — 3
Against two types of smut - dusty, hard.
Fusarium root rot.
2 — 3
For the fight against smut (black, stone, dusty), root fusarium rot, moldy seeds.
Stalk smut, seed mold, snow mold, fusarium root rot
Mid-season and late varieties of potatoes
0,5 — 1
Fungicide "Benorad" received excellent recommendations from farmers when used for dressing conifers before planting, processing bulbous plants (seed material).
Application during the growing season
According to the instructions, the Benorad fungicide is used for cereals and beets during the growing season of plants.
Name of culture
Recommended dosage kg / g
0,3 – 0,6
0,5 – 0,6
0,3 – 0,6
0,6 – 0,8
During the growing season, the fungicide is used for vegetable, berry and fruit crops. In this case, it is necessary to adhere to the dosage and the recommended number of treatments with Benorad fungicide.
For cabbage, one treatment is enough. The fungicide works against keela. Dilute the drug in a ratio of 15 g per bucket of water (10 l). Water the soil before planting seedlings at the rate of 5 liters of working solution per 10 square meters. m area.
For berries (currants and gooseberries), 2 treatments are required. A fungicide is used to prevent the development of powdery mildew. The solution is prepared from 10 g of the substance and water in the amount of 10 liters. The bushes are sprayed before flowering and after fruiting.
The same dosage is used when planting strawberries. The number of treatments is 2 times. Spraying with "Benorad" is carried out against powdery mildew and gray rot at the same time - before flowering and after picking berries.
To protect the fruit (pear and apple), you need to carry out at least 5 treatments. Fungicide works against powdery mildew, scab, powdery mildew, gray mold. A solution is prepared from 10 l of water and 10 g of the preparation. The first time the trees are sprayed before flowering. For young plants, 5 liters of solution are consumed, for adults 10 liters.
For vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes) and roses "Benorad" is useful at the first signs of spotting and powdery mildew. Enough 2 treatments with an interval of 14 days. The solution is prepared from 10 g of the drug per 10 liters of water.
Fungicide "Benorad" has its own characteristics of action, so farmers need to familiarize themselves with them before using the drug.
The movement of matter through plants occurs only from the bottom up. When Benorad is used as a disinfectant, it shows maximum efficiency. Moving from the root system to the top, benomyl works through all areas. When spraying, it is impossible to move the active substance from one leaf to another, therefore, you should be very careful at the time of the procedure. It is important to treat all the leaves of the plant, both top and bottom.
The instructions for use of the Benorad fungicide indicate the hazard class, which is considered to be of low toxicity for flora and fauna. It is not dangerous for bees, but near water bodies, the drug is allowed to be used no closer than 2 km.
It is forbidden to dress seeds in the immediate vicinity of water bodies, but you can sow treated seed. Beekeepers are given the following recommendations:
- do not process plants at wind speeds over 5 m / s;
- choose a time for spraying when the bees do not fly out of the hives (evening, cloudy or cool weather);
- maintain the border protection zone for 1-2 km before placing the apiary.
It is allowed to work with the drug only with the use of personal protective equipment.
If signs of poisoning are found, immediately take first aid measures and contact a medical facility. There are no antidotes for the fungicide, so symptomatic treatment is carried out.
It is allowed to transport the drug by any means of transport in compliance with the rules for the carriage of dangerous goods. It is strictly forbidden to store and transport "Benorad" with mixed feed or food products.
Dispose of spilled or spilled product.
The working composition is prepared before use. The required amount of the substance is placed in a half dose of the liquid, mixed thoroughly, then water is added to the full volume.
By following the recommendations, you can be sure of the results of treatments with the Benorad fungicide.