Fettuccine is a popular type of pasta, thin flat noodles invented in Rome. Italians often cook this pasta with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, but mushrooms are best combined with a side dish. The dish can also be served in a creamy or sour cream sauce.
You can decorate the dish with grated cheese and chopped herbs (cilantro, basil)
Secrets of making fettuccine with porcini mushrooms
The first paste was made by hand using the tools at hand. Fettuccine is made from flat sheets of dough cut into ribbon strands (known as "fettucce"). These are wide spaghetti, due to their dense texture, they do not get soaked under the sauces.
Important! To reveal the flavor potential of the side dish, you need to add a pinch of sea salt to the water before cooking.
Porcini mushrooms must be carefully prepared before cooking: wash under running water, cut off the leg, remove dark spots. At the end of the procedure, it is advisable to make a neat incision at the bottom to see if there are any holes left by worms.
Fettuccine recipes with porcini mushrooms
It will take 5 minutes to boil the egg flour noodles. When cooking, you can use spices. Popular Italian herbs: basil, lemongrass, rosemary, savory. Both fresh and dried seasonings are actively used.
Fettuccine with porcini mushrooms in a creamy sauce
This dish requires the following ingredients:
- heavy cream - 680 ml;
- pasta - 170 g;
- grated parmesan - 100 g;
- olive oil - 90 ml;
- dried porcini mushrooms - 50 g;
- champignons - 25 g;
- fresh parsley leaves.
You can add ground nutmeg to the snack
- Pour dried mushrooms with a glass of water, cook over low heat for 13-17 minutes.
- Strain through a fine sieve, do not pour out the liquid.
- Boil pasta in salted water, set aside.
- Fry chopped shallots in olive oil, add mushrooms.
- Cook for 50-70 seconds, pour heavy cream over the ingredients.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Put ready-made noodles, slices of porcini mushrooms in a frying pan, mix so that the cream evenly covers all the ingredients of the dish.
Advice! It is better to prepare the creamy sauce in advance, store in an airtight container for up to two days. This will shorten the cooking of the flavorful treat.
Fettuccine with chicken and porcini mushrooms
Spicy dressing complements the side dish, emphasizing the taste and texture of tender chicken meat.
- chicken fillet - 400 g;
- fettuccine - 150 g;
- asparagus - 115 g;
- heavy cream - 100 ml;
- olive oil - 30 ml;
- dried porcini mushrooms - 30 g;
- white or yellow onions;
- a clove of garlic.
Asparagus can be replaced with green beans
- Pour the dried mushrooms with a sufficient amount of boiling water, leave for 25-30 minutes, drain.
- Fry chopped onions and garlic until soft.
- Add chicken fillet, cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally so that the meat is evenly fried.
- Slowly add the cream and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Season to taste with spices (tarragon, garlic powder).
- Prepare fettuccine according to the instructions on the package, drain the water.
- Fry the asparagus with olive oil or boil in boiling water for 1-3 minutes.
Advice! You can make a dietary snack by replacing pasta with a light salad of seasonal vegetables.
You can add several halves of juicy cherry tomatoes and 1 tsp to the dish. lemon juice.
Fettuccine with porcini mushrooms and bacon
The recipe for a classic Italian dish includes the following ingredients:
- fettuccine or linguine - 200 g;
- cream or milk - 100 ml;
- dried porcini mushrooms - 40 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- truffle oil - 10 ml;
- ham or bacon.
You can use not only fettuccine, but also spaghetti or tagliatelle
- Prepare the pasta in salted water according to the directions on the package. Important! Once the water has boiled, it will take 3-4 minutes to cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry the chopped bacon over medium heat in a tablespoon of butter until the meat is fatty and crispy.
- Add pieces of mushrooms, simmer for 5-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Put hot pasta in a frying pan, add truffle oil and cream, mix gently.
The flat noodles absorb the sauce quickly. To make a creamy dressing less thick and concentrated, mix it with water or broth.
Fettuccine with porcini mushroom cream
Delicate creamy sauce will make even a simple dish a "restaurant" one. Therefore, it is added not only to pasta, but also to rice, couscous, and potatoes.
- fettuccine - 180 g;
- heavy cream - 90 ml;
- grated parmesan - 60 g;
- dried porcini mushrooms - 35 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- garlic, shallots.
The dish is best served fresh, immediately after cooking.
- Pour boiling water over the mushrooms, leave for 20 minutes to soften. Strain, but set aside the water in which the mushrooms were for the sauce.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until it becomes al dente.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, fry the diced onion until golden brown (2-4 minutes).
- Add mushroom slices, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 100-180 ml of the prepared liquid and cream, cook until a light sauce thickens.
- Transfer the finished pasta to the pan, mix carefully. Season with cheese, aromatic spices.
The thick sauce is often served with meat steaks and vegetable casseroles. It can also form the basis for a creamy soup.
Calorie fettuccine with porcini mushrooms
There are approximately 200 calories in one serving of noodles. Pasta garnish can be called dietary if served with the right sauces. The number of kcal per 100 g of porcini mushrooms is 25-40. They contain B vitamins, minerals, including potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Fettuccine with porcini mushrooms is a delicious gastronomic combination that can be complemented with meat (chicken, bacon or ham), a variety of vegetables and a spicy sauce. Such a dish is not only nutritious, but also dietary, because it contains low-calorie foods. Classic recipes can be easily modified and experimented with seasonings.