Valuei mushrooms are a real success for a mushroom picker, as this product, when properly cooked, has a bright aroma and pleasant taste. In order to properly fry valueis, you need to know the secrets of pre-processing, the sequence of actions and the best recipes for dishes.
Is it possible to fry value mushrooms
Valui are conditionally edible; not all specimens can be used in cooking. They grow large with a smooth, slightly slippery cap, and resemble a cam when young. Over time, the cap straightens and turns into a rounded disc reaching 15 cm in diameter. In its raw form, the value is distinguished by the bitterness of the pulp and the specific smell of rancid oil.
Often the flesh turns out to be wormy, and in older specimens, the leg becomes fragile and crumbles at any touch. With all the features, mushrooms are attractive in cooking in that the cap, even after boiling or frying, remains dense and fleshy, and the leg is not suitable for food due to excessive fiber. It is important to collect only young specimens, since old ones are not fried due to the high content of toxins.
Preparing value for frying
Valui are not suitable for consumption raw, they require mandatory preliminary soaking and boiling. Before frying the valui, it is necessary to perform preparatory steps:
- Remove dirt, leaves, forest debris and sand. Cut off the legs, and lower the caps into a container filled with cold water.
- Soak the caps for 3 days, changing the water every 3 hours. If the container is cool, you can change the water less frequently.
- Drain the liquid, rinse each mushroom thoroughly.
- Put in a saucepan with cold clean water, add 1 tsp. salt and cook for 15 minutes on low heat, collecting foam on the surface.
- Drain the water, rinse the caps with cold water and pour in cold liquid a second time.
- Throw salt, a couple of bay leaves, a dill umbrella, a handful of peppercorns, a onion head into a saucepan. Cook for 20 minutes. This technique will give the mushroom pulp a pleasant aftertaste, and the bitterness and unpleasant smell will go away when re-cooking with spices.
- Rinse boiled valui with running water, discard on a sieve and leave to let the liquid glass.
After double boiling, hearty and meaty valuei can be fried or thrown into soup.
How to properly fry valuei mushrooms
Washed, peeled, soaked and boiled in spicy water, "cams" can be fried, both in solo performance and with the addition of onions, potatoes, carrots and garlic. Each product gives the fried mushroom pulp a special color. You can successfully cook fried valui in refined vegetable oil by cutting the caps into small pieces.
In the process of frying, you can add chopped onions, add sour cream and season the dish (at your discretion) with coarse salt, white pepper and hop-suneli seasoning. If desired, you can add any chopped vegetables, cream, green feathers and spices to the roast.
Fried value recipes with photos
There are several recipes for frying meaty hats with vegetables and spices. In each version, the pulp plays with special tastes, absorbs the aromas of additives, acquires juiciness and piquancy.
A simple recipe for fried value
Rich, meaty hats, toasted with fresh herbs and homemade sour cream, are nutritious and satisfying. The dish can be served as a snack or placed on a slice of fresh, porous baguette.
Frying food set:
- 500 g of cams;
- 100 ml of refined oil;
- 1 onion head;
- a glass of 15% cream;
- chopped dill and parsley - at your own discretion.
Description of the preparation of aromatic fried valuev:
- Grind the soaked and boiled mushrooms into strips or pieces of any size.
- Peel the head of the onion and chop into thin halves of the rings.
- Put the valui in a dry frying pan, cover with a lid and wait for the excess moisture to evaporate from the pulp. During the frying process, the pieces will shoot like corn popcorn.
- Send chopped onions to the mushrooms, pour in the vegetable oil and fry the mass until the onion pieces are golden.
- Sprinkle the fried dish with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour cream into the mass, cover the pan with a lid and fry for 5 minutes over low heat.
Serve the prepared mushroom mass warm or put it on freshly prepared pasta.
Attention! If you pour 2-3 tbsp of cream into the roast at the stewing stage instead of cream. tomato sauce or tomato juice, you get a good addition to spaghetti and rice.
Recipe for cooking fried valuey with potatoes
If you deliciously fry Valui mushrooms and potatoes, the resulting dish is easy to feed a large family and unexpected guests. For convenience, peeled, soaked and boiled pieces of value can be shock-frozen in the freezer. The semi-finished product is subsequently easy to take out and use for cooking.
Required food set for frying:
- ½ kg of value;
- 1 kg of potato tubers;
- onion head;
- oil - 100 ml;
- if necessary, fine salt and freshly crushed pepper;
- 2 laurel leaves.
Frying valuei with potatoes should be done according to the technology:
- Peel the mushrooms, soak in cold water and boil twice. Strain and send to a frying pan without oil.
- During the frying process, moisture will evaporate from the pulp, while the pieces may bounce. Cover the pan with a lid.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Peel the onion and chop it into cubes.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, add chopped onions and continue frying over low heat.
- Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft.
- Remove the lid from the pan and fry for another 7 minutes over low heat.
- When the roast is browned, season with salt to taste, pepper, add laurel leaf and turn off the heat.
- The temperature of the oil should be monitored so that the potato pieces do not stick or burn.
Put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with chopped herbs, bring to taste with salt and spices.
Cooking fried valuey with carrots, onions and garlic
A simple and aromatic roast recipe with vegetables and spices is perfect for a hearty lunch or dinner. You can fry the valuei in a frying pan or multicooker, which will greatly facilitate the cooking process.
Frying food set:
- 500 g of soaked and boiled value;
- onion head;
- 1 carrot root vegetable;
- a glass of sour cream with a fat content of 15-20%;
- 2 tbsp. clean water;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- at the discretion of fine salt and freshly crushed pepper;
- seasonings: hops-suneli, Provencal herbs - a pinch;
- parsley and dill sprigs - 5-6 pcs.
The culinary process of frying consists of the following steps:
- Wash the boiled walui and cut into small slices. Chop the peeled onions in half rings or strips.
- Grate the carrots with a Korean grater or chop finely in any other way.
- Pour refined oil into a deep frying pan, heat it well.
- Put chopped vegetables in oil, fry for 15 minutes and add pieces of value.
- Pour sour cream into the container, add chopped greens, salt and sprinkle the sauce with spices, mix all the ingredients.
- When the mushrooms are browned and soaked in vegetable juices, pour in the herb sauce with sour cream and mix the whole mass.
- Reduce the temperature and simmer the dish until cooked for 15-20 minutes under a closed lid.
- During frying, you should look under the lid, if the liquid has completely evaporated, you can add it.
Advice! This appetizing dish is best served warm with a slice of fresh bread, juicy cucumber and arrows of green garlic.
Fish with fried value
Fish fillet goes well with mushroom addition and vegetables.
To fry fish deliciously, you need:
- onion head;
- ½ kg fillet of white fish;
- 300 g of value;
- a handful of parsley;
- juice from ½ lemon;
- laurel leaf and 3-4 peppercorns;
- seasonings at your discretion.
Appetizing treat to fry step by step:
- Fry boiled valui with sautéed onions in hot oil until tender.
- Add minced meat and simmer the ingredients for 20 minutes, pour ½ glass of water.
- Season the frying with salt and spices.
- Sprinkle with herbs, sprinkle with lemon juice and season with lavrushka and pepper.
Simmer for 3-4 minutes under the lid and serve with a sprig of parsley or basil.
Calorie content of fried value
Mushrooms are considered to be a full-fledged substitute for meat due to the high protein content in the composition. The product is useful for its high nutritional value and low calorie content. The energy value of value is 29 kcal / 100 g, proteins - 3.7 g, fats - 1.7 g, carbohydrates - 1.1 g. Indicators may vary depending on additional components. The most high-calorie dishes are with cream and sour cream.
If you fry the Valui, following all the cooking recommendations, you can create an original treat worthy of a festive table. Valui are versatile mushrooms that can be easily and tasty cooked with ruddy onions, tomatoes and carrots. The taste and aroma of the finished treat directly depends on the quality soaking of the value in water and boiling with spices.