The white mushroom on the fire tastes like meat, it is dense and juicy. Mushroom kebab from them is a real delicacy. Spices and marinade are selected to your taste, most often garlic, black pepper, mayonnaise and soy sauce are used. All suggested recipes are delicious and noteworthy.
How to cook porcini mushrooms over a fire
Boletus collected in the forest are washed in a bucket or large basin:
- For 5 liters of cold water add 1 tbsp. l. coarse salt to better wash off the dirt from the mushroom harvest.
- Leave the porcini mushrooms in water for 30 minutes, and then peel the legs and caps with a knife.
- Replace the water with clean water, soak it again for 20 minutes, and rinse everything well.
Young medium-sized specimens are selected for barbecue.
Grilled porcini mushrooms are popular in Italian cuisine. There are two ways to cook a mushroom delicacy over a fire - bake it on the grill or skewer. Both options give excellent results.
Before frying, boletus mushrooms are usually coated with vegetable oil, mayonnaise or sour cream with spices and salt, kept so for a number of hours, and then fried over smoldering coals. Cooking time is 15-20 minutes, it all depends on how strong the heat is. The kebab must be turned all the time in different directions towards the fire. As soon as it turns golden, the dish is ready.
Recipes for porcini mushrooms on the fire
Recipes for porcini mushrooms on the grill according to the photo and description do not differ much. Fat-based spices and marinade are everywhere. An exception is mushroom kebab with bacon. Potatoes and vegetables are most often served as a side dish for boletus fried over a fire.
Mushroom kebab with bacon
Porcini mushrooms have a pleasant strong aroma; they do not need a lot of spices. Instead of the classic black pepper, Provencal herbs can be used.
- porcini mushrooms - 500 g;
- lard - 100 g;
- Provencal herbs and salt to taste.
- Prepared washed and peeled porcini mushrooms are salted and sprinkled with olive herbs. The bacon is cut into cubes.
- The boletus is strung on a skewer carefully through the leg and cap so as not to break it. Small pieces of bacon are placed between them.
- Fry on the grill until golden brown for about 20 minutes.
The taste of this simple dish will leave no one indifferent. In addition, mushroom kebab is very healthy.
Comment! If you do not like it, then you can not eat the greaves in the finished form, but they will give a special juiciness and aroma to the dish.
Mushroom skewers in onion marinade
You can cook a kebab of young porcini mushrooms on the fire. The mushroom harvest harvested in the forest is pre-washed and sorted, selecting small dense specimens, which will be convenient to plant on a skewer and roast over a fire.
- porcini mushrooms - 1 kg;
- onions - 2-3 pcs.;
- salt - 0.5 tbsp. l .;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- spices for barbecue;
- mayonnaise - 180 g.
- Peel the onion and cut it in half rings.
- Put the prepared boletus into a saucepan, and add the onion, slightly kneading it with your hands. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with seasoning to taste. Season with mayonnaise and mix well.
- Porcini mushrooms seasoned with marinade are left in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day the boletus is strung on metal rods and fried over the fire.
The recipe rosy porcini mushrooms are removed from the skewer and onto a plate.
Advice! The cooking process is quick, the dish should not dry out over the fire.
Grilled mushrooms with mayonnaise and garlic
A simple recipe for hot appetizer is prepared over a fire in the forest or in the country. You can make this delicious dish in 30 minutes.
- medium-sized porcini mushrooms - 1 kg;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 180 g;
- salt and pepper as needed.
- The washed, prepared boletus is put in a bowl to mix with the marinade.
- Dill is chopped.
- The garlic is squeezed through a crush on top of the boletus mushrooms, sprinkled with dill.
- Add mayonnaise to a bowl, pepper and salt.
- Mix everything thoroughly with your hands so that garlic, spices and mayonnaise are dispersed through the boletus. Leave to soak for 15-20 minutes
- Then put the boletus on the wire rack, and fry on the grill until golden brown on both sides.
Porcini mushrooms cooked on the grill are very tasty and aromatic. They are served with baked potatoes, eggplants, tomatoes and fresh herbs.
Mushrooms in soy-garlic sauce
For this recipe, it is better to take small porcini mushrooms. Large specimens are cut in half so that they are well saturated with marinade. In addition to garlic and soy sauce, other spices are used for the recipe to your liking, for example:
- ground black pepper;
- lemon juice;
Care should be taken with the last addition, because the soy sauce is already quite salty, the marinade can, in general, not be salted.
- porcini mushrooms - 1 kg;
- soy sauce - 250 ml;
- mineral sparkling water - 1.5 liters;
- garlic - 1 head.
- Washed and prepared boletus is placed in a pickling pan.
- Crushed garlic, soy sauce are added to them and, pouring in mineral water, mix well by hand.
- They put a plate on top, put a load, for example, a can of water.
- The boletus is kept in the marinade for at least three hours, a maximum of a day.
- They are laid on the grill of the barbecue, and baked on all sides until the mushroom pulp can be easily pierced.
The finished snack is very juicy. Potatoes cooked over a fire and fresh vegetables are perfect with it.
Calorie content of grilled porcini mushrooms
The calorie content of grilled porcini mushrooms is low - 100 g contains about 59 kcal. The nutritional value of the product is due to the large amount of proteins, mineral salts and vitamins. A 100-gram portion contains the following components:
- carbohydrates - 2 g;
- proteins - 6 g;
- fats - 3 g;
- dietary fiber - 3 g.
Grilled boletus is especially rich in B vitamins, potassium, copper, selenium, cobalt.
The porcini mushroom on the fire is a delicious treat that can be enjoyed throughout the mushroom season. But for this you have to work hard. Go to the forest for a quiet hunt, gather a mushroom harvest among the grass and under the trees on a litter of rotten leaves. It is not known what is more pleasant - wandering through the forest in search of a valuable find or frying porcini shish kebabs without boiling by the fire, enjoying excellent aromas. Unfortunately, not everyone has such a luxury, so many gourmets make barbecue from champignons or use a store product. The principle of preparation for these mushrooms is similar.