Canned mushroom dishes are varied and simple. These are ideal options for whipping up snacks using food in the refrigerator.
Canned mushrooms are a ready-to-eat snack, but are best used in combination with other foods
What can be made from canned mushrooms
Canned mushrooms can be used to make salads, cold snacks, sauces. They are added to soups, hot dishes, pies, pancakes, rolls, pizza. Many foods are combined with them, such as chicken, beef, cheese, eggs, ham, beans and mayonnaise. Mushrooms are also good with seafood: squid, shrimp, sour cream and fresh herbs dressing.
Attention! To appreciate the quality of mushrooms, it is better to buy them in glass jars. In addition, they do not have a metallic taste.
Is it possible to eat canned mushrooms right away
Having opened the jar, you can immediately start using them, but by themselves they do not differ in special taste. It is better to prepare salad, casserole, baskets and many other dishes from them.
Is it possible to bake canned mushrooms
It turns out delicious if you cook a canned product in the oven along with potatoes and meat. The component can be baked, so they are often included in various baked goods and casseroles.
Is it possible to stew canned mushrooms
They can be extinguished by first draining all the liquid from the can, rinsing and drying. They are best cooked with potatoes.
Canned Mushroom Salad Recipes
There are many salad recipes that include canned mushrooms. These can be light or, conversely, complex hearty dishes. They can be prepared in a standard way, layered or shaped like a cake.
How to make a canned mushroom salad with chicken and egg
For such a salad, you will need 400 g of mushrooms, 200 g of chicken breast fillet, 4 eggs, 2 onions, 2 cans of canned pineapples, 200 g of cheese, 4 tbsp. l. mayonnaise.
How to cook:
- Boil the chicken breast. When cool, cut into small pieces. Brush with mayonnaise and place in a salad bowl in the first layer.
- Lightly fry the onion, add chopped canned mushrooms. Cool and lightly grease with mayonnaise.
- Boil the eggs hard-boiled, grate after cooling. Lubricate them too and put them on top.
- The fourth layer is grated cheese with mayonnaise.
- Top - finely chopped pineapples. Salad ready.
The appetizer can be served in a shared salad bowl or individual bowls
Puff salad with canned mushrooms
For the salad, you will need 200 g of champignons, 300 g of smoked chicken, 2 eggs, 50 g of hard cheese, 5 tbsp. mayonnaise. In addition, you will need fresh herbs.
How to cook:
- Boil and cool eggs.
- Chop chicken and mushrooms (if whole). Grate the cheese and separately the yolk and white.
- Lay the salad in layers and grease each one with a small amount of mayonnaise: smoked chicken, canned mushrooms, protein, cheese, yolk.
- Decorate the salad with fresh herbs: dill, green onions, parsley.
It is best to form a snack with a ring and chill in the refrigerator
Canned mushrooms "Sunflower" salad
It is necessary to prepare 300 g of chicken fillet, 100 g of hard cheese, 150 pickled mushrooms, 3 eggs, 150 g of pitted olives, 50 g of mayonnaise, 30 g of potato chips, salt to your taste.
How to cook:
- Boil chicken fillet, cool, cut into cubes. Put on a plate. Apply a mesh of mayonnaise (what to do for each layer).
- If the mushrooms are whole, cut them into small cubes and place on top of the chicken.
- Boil the eggs, cool, separate the white from the yolks. Grate separately. Add proteins to a plate.
- The next layer is grated cheese.
- Place the yolk on top of the cheese.
- Halve the olives and spread them over the salad like sunflower seeds.
- Chips are used as sunflower petals, which are placed along the edge of the plate.
Before serving, the "Sunflower" salad should stand in the refrigerator
Lavash roll with cheese and canned mushrooms
This original appetizer can be prepared very quickly. One large layer of pita bread will require 250 g of mushrooms, 2 pickles, 200 g of hard cheese, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, a bunch of dill or parsley.
How to cook:
- Open a jar of canned mushrooms, drain the brine, cut them into cubes or thin slices.
- Cut the onion into halves of the rings.
- Grate the cheese.
- Chop the garlic, spread with mayonnaise.
- Chop fresh herbs finely with a knife.
- Expand a sheet of pita bread, apply a layer of mayonnaise with garlic, then mushrooms, half rings of onions, grated cheese and chopped herbs.
- Roll up the roll tightly. Be careful not to damage it.
- Wrap the roll in foil, put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Cut the roll into 4 cm thick portions and serve
Chicken and Canned Champignon Pie Recipe
The filling will require 500 g of canned mushrooms, 200 g of onions, 400 g of potatoes, 60 ml of vegetable oil, 100 g of medium-fat sour cream, to the taste of salt, ground pepper, dried dill.
For the test, you need to take 0.5 kg of flour, 8 g of fast-acting dry yeast, 300 ml of water, 20 g of sugar, 40 ml of vegetable oil, a pinch of salt.
In addition, you need one yolk for smearing.
How to cook:
- Pour warm water into a bowl, salt, add sugar and vegetable oil.
- Sift flour into the same bowl, add yeast and knead the dough. It should be soft and not stick to your hands.
- Wrap in plastic and leave to rise for 1 hour.
- Boil potatoes until half cooked, cool.
- Chop the onion, sauté it in vegetable oil until transparent, add mushrooms, dill, pepper, salt to it and mix.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces. Roll out a circle from one, put it in a mold.
- Cut potatoes into slices, spread on the dough in an even layer, brush with sour cream, sprinkle with ground pepper and salt. Add the filling.
- Roll out the second part of the dough, put on top, pinch the edges. Make a hole in the center in the dough.
- Grease the pie with the yolk of an egg.
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
Let the cake cool slightly and serve warm
What can be made from pickled champignons
Many different dishes can be prepared from pickled mushrooms, where they are present as both the main and additional ingredient. These are spectacular salads and original appetizers. Champignons can serve as a decoration or be part of fillings for tartlets or other products.
Attention! Canned mushroom salads can be seasoned with vegetable oil, sour cream, homemade sauces.
Recipes for dishes with pickled mushrooms
The recipes for dishes with pickled mushrooms are simple. They can be prepared by any novice cook.
Pickled champignon appetizer
A simple snack with just a few ingredients to prepare. This is 450 g of chopped pickled mushrooms, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp. mayonnaise, 100 soft processed cheese, a bunch of fresh dill.
How to cook:
- Mix mayonnaise and melted cheese until smooth.
- Grate the garlic on the grater itself, add to the previously prepared mixture and mix.
- Prepare the dill: wash, dry thoroughly and chop with a knife.
- Combine chopped mushrooms, sauce and herbs, mix well. Transfer the appetizer to a suitable container.
Melted cheese and garlic sauce add spice to the dish
"Polyanka" salad with pickled mushrooms
In this spectacular dish, whole mushrooms of the same size are used as decoration. To prepare it, you will need to take half a can of champignons, 1 pc. potatoes, 2 eggs, 50 g of hard cheese, a bunch of fresh green onions, 1 carrot, 100 g of ham, mayonnaise by eye.
How to cook:
- Boil carrots, eggs and potatoes in advance and let them cool down.
- Put the pickled mushrooms upside down on the bottom of the bowl.
- Chop the green onion, divide it in two, set one (smaller) aside, pour the other into a bowl. Apply a little mayonnaise dotted or in a mesh. Next, coat each layer.
- Add grated cheese to a bowl, tamp.
- Grate eggs.
- Lay out the ham, cut into small cubes.
- Add grated carrots.
- The next layer is grated potatoes, which do not need to be greased with mayonnaise.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour.
- Take out, cover with a flat plate, turn over. The hats will be on top, and the appetizer will resemble a mushroom clearing.
- Garnish with the remaining green onions, spreading over the edge of the dish.
Such a dish can be prepared for a holiday.
Tartlets with pickled mushrooms and walnuts
For this appetizer, you will need 12 shortcrust tartlets, 250 g of pickled mushrooms and 100 g of fresh mushrooms, 100 g of cheese, 3 cloves of garlic, ground walnuts and salt.
How to cook:
- Chop the pickled mushrooms at random and place on the bottom of the tartlets.
- Cut the garlic into slices, grate the cheese.
- Wash fresh mushrooms, cut into cubes, fry in butter until lightly golden brown. Remove from heat, put in garlic, cover and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Put the fried mushrooms in baskets on top of the marinated ones, sprinkle with walnuts and grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Temperature - 180 degrees.
Serve the mushroom tartlets warm or cold
You can cook canned mushroom dishes from a variety of products. As a result, you can get a quick meal for snacks or a real masterpiece that will decorate the table for a holiday.